2013年5月10日金曜日

Camp Touring to Doshi in Yamanashi: Nature Land Om Camp Site

During the GW holiday week, I visited many places and I would like to talk about a camp site I visited.

Nature Land Om 
5964 Doshi-mura, Minami Tsuru-gun, Yamanashi 402-0208
〒402-0208 山梨県南都留郡道志村5964
Phone: 0554-52-2275

Nature Land Om is located near the boarder of Yamanashi and Kanagawa.  It is about 80 km from Shinjuku in Tokyo.


From Tokyo, you can take Chuo Express Way to Sagamiko IC.

From Sagamiko IC, go on Route 20 toward to Otsuki for about 2 km.

Turn LEFT on Route 76.  You will cross a bridge over the Lake Sagamiko.  Soon after you cross the bridge, there is a super market on you left if you want to buy food and drinks (they also have  some camping/BBQ items too).

Keep going on Route 76 for 12 km.  Turn LEFT on Route 413 (a.k.a. Doshi Michi).  

Ride for 13 km Nature Land Om's entrance is on your left.  There is Doshi Elementary School right before you see the entrance of camp site.


There is a reception/office of the camp site.  It looks like a Ryokan (I guess it is a Ryokan).  You pay the fee (I think it is about 1,500 yen for 1 person, 1 motorcycle, 1 tent,,, really good deal!) and they will give you a camp site's map and a tag (hang it on your tent so that they know you have paid the fee).

When I got there, there were only a few families since it was on a weekday.  I could keep the entire section by myself.


There is also a pond. They release trouts in this pond and you can fish.


There are couple of creeks run through the site and this place is covered by trees; very quite and relaxing.


It was a bit cold at night (it was about 6℃) but a portable grill kept me warm.  It is very relaxing having drinks and watching fire from the grill.


All facilities are well-maintained and clean.  This site's fee is reasonable and very accessible from Tokyo area.  I will definitely come back soon. 


If you enjoy this blog, please click the below icons for blog popularity ranking.

Thanks!

にほんブログ村 英語ブログへ にほんブログ村 バイクブログ キャンプツーリングへ

Please also visit my other blogs:


0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿