2013年6月27日木曜日

Camp Touring Item Review: "B-6 kun" Portable BBQ Grill

In today's episode, I would like to introduce a Compact Portable Grill "B-6 kun".


This "made-in-Japan" fire pit/BBQ grill can be folded to B-6 paper size.


What is "B-6" paper size? 
Standardized by ISO 216, "A" and "B" paper sizes are used in many countries.  B-6 is 125x176mm and this is slightly larger than a post card (100×148mm).  

I have bought this as well as a grill plate from an online shop (via Rakuten).  The grill was 4,935 yen, the grill plate was 735 yen, plus 840 yen shipping.

The size is significant but I was more surprised with its design and quality.




Everything can be packed in a small bag.



 The grill top is designed especially for this grill and it can be packed together.

  
When you open the side-walls, the rest of items are stored inside.



A tong on the photo is not included.  I found this at a local 100-yen shop.



All over the grill side walls, ventilation holes are punched for acceleration of airflow (chimney effect).



This is so easy to assemble.  I don’t even need to explain.



If you built it several times, you should be able to complete it in 2~3 min.


You can place metal beams, which come with the grill, and they act as a spider when you wish to use a kettle or pan.


I mainly use this for BBQ and occasionally as a fire pit to stay warm.  So I mainly use the grill plate.  This grill plate is a very thick and tough one.  After you used, you can just use a metal brash and detergent to clean.

This grill made my camping dinner so much nicer.  On the way to get to the camp site, because I have this grill, I always look for a local market or store to find the local food I can cook.


When I am done eating, I can just watch fire and have some drinks and/or talking with friends.

This is a very small camping item but it can make your trip so much fun!




If you enjoy this blog, please click the below icons for blog popularity ranking.

Thanks!

にほんブログ村 英語ブログへ にほんブログ村 バイクブログ キャンプツーリングへ

Please also visit my other blogs:


0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿